[bolger] Re: y2ko'd

  • Tim Fatchen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
      ..and I haven't heard of any Micros imploding and falling from the sky,
      either...

      Tim & Flying Tadpole
    • David Galvin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
        >From: "Tim Fatchen" <tjfatchen@...>
        >To: bolger@...
        >Subject: [bolger] Re: y2ko'd
        >Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:07:34 -0800
        >
        >..and I haven't heard of any Micros imploding and falling from the sky,
        >either...

        Tim,
        Darn, and I had my neighbor's trampoline all set up to catch one of them
        suckers and save me the trouble of having to built it. But then, this is New
        Yawk, where anything could happen...
        david