[bolger] y2ko'd

  • Tim Fatchen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
      Checked Lady Kate thoroughly to ensure Y2K compliance, but found out
      that
      the rot doesn't actually set in until 2001...

      OTOH, I note that the Maori canoes greeting the dawn in NZ broached
      in the surf and swamped...

      Tim & Millenial Tadpole
    • Tim Fatchen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
        ..and I haven't heard of any Micros imploding and falling from the sky,
        either...

        Tim & Flying Tadpole
      • David Galvin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2000
          >From: "Tim Fatchen" <tjfatchen@...>
          >To: bolger@...
          >Subject: [bolger] Re: y2ko'd
          >Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 00:07:34 -0800
          >
          >..and I haven't heard of any Micros imploding and falling from the sky,
          >either...

          Tim,
          Darn, and I had my neighbor's trampoline all set up to catch one of them
          suckers and save me the trouble of having to built it. But then, this is New
          Yawk, where anything could happen...
          david