Re: Luan ply and allergic reactions

  • djost@ma.ultranet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2001
      Todd,

      FYI, there is no such thing as too many cups of coffee.

      As Peter said, usually there is reperatory problems/ dermatitis from
      the wood, glue mix. I am not a doctor (actually a musician)
      therefore, I will not offer medical advise.

      Wear your mask, gloves, and respirator when working with anything
      that makes dust, is made of synthetic materials such as glue, or can
      rip an eye out. common sense that I wish I always followed.

      Next time you have these symptoms, stop what your are doing and
      have a fine glass of Merlot to offset the symptoms and improve your
      outlook on life!

      David Jost
      "after a fine day of fairing the rudder for Firefly (new filter on
      the respirator, and two glasses later)"