Editing replies... please!!!

  • StepHydro@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      This has been mentioned before. I am not being grumpy; just bringing it to
      attention again. This is probably more noticable to those who get the digest,
      but it clogs everyone's computers. At times, there will be an alswer like "
      You tell 'em, Bud." Followed by the complete text of the last 4 or 5 posts.

      If you don't see anything wrong with the practice, just look at the first two
      posts from the latest digest, inserted below. I'm not fussing at the two
      respondents; heavens no, I'm happy that they provided shuch good bad examples
      :-)

      Cheers/Don
      who really *isn't* being grumpy :-)