Re: [bolger] Block Parts rides again

  • Larry Barker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      Harry,
      One more resource - "The Rigger's Apprentice" by Brion Toss has a small
      section on rope-stropped blocks. Some recommendations on sheave sizes and a
      couple of simple diagrams on fiddle shapes and sizes. It will also teach
      you how to do the rope work. Probably not worth buying the book for just
      the block info but the it's a great resource for traditional rigging.
      Larry