[bolger] Re: Re Seabirdwebpage

  • John Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 1999
      Stephan,

      If your boat turns out half as well as the model, she will be something
      special.

      I've been looking at your the photos of the model for the last two days.
      Seabird has always been a favorite of mine. Seeing it depicted in three
      dimension just increased my longing for one of my own. Please keep us
      updated on your progress (but not at the expense of getting her built!)

      Best,

      John Bell
      Kennesaw, GA
      jmbell@...