magnificent martha janes

  • hwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 27, 2001
      I know that some of you have visited the Magnificent Martha Jane site
      - and it may be that some have tried recently and have wondered what
      happened to it. When Homestead changed their free website policies
      the magnificent martha jane sites were all lost. They are being
      reconstucted at
      www.geocities.com/seap21/marthajane.html

      Just thought that some might be wondering and or interested!

      Steve Anderson (MJ Landroval)