sailright sewing machine

  • Brad Raby
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2001
      Just tuned in again and noted this discussion. I have made sails and
      boat enclosures with heavy duty home machines and developed a whole new
      vocabulary to go along with the experience. I finally bought a
      sailright and do the same thing, keeping calm and happy. A great
      machine in my opinion which we also use for home clothing reapairs as
      well. Looking at it this way, we just replaced our burned out home
      machine with something better. The only draw back for fine materials,
      is use good quality thread as the cheap stuff gets frayed. Gortex
      thread and heavy dacron is a breeze. Brad