Re: [bolger] Teal Help

  • Chris Crandall
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Todd wrote:
      > How deep is the Teal and how much flare does it have?

      It draws a couple of inches, and this changes a lot if you're heeled,
      whether or not you've got the daggerboard (aoubt 14 inches then, I think),
      and how loaded you are. It's a small boat.

      Flare is a constant 13 degrees, I think.

      > Tring to decide whether to build the teal or the Mayfly 12.
      >
      > Todd

      Chris Crandall crandall@... (785) 864-4131
      Department of Psychology University of Kansas Lawrence, KS 66045
      I have data convincingly disconfirming the Duhem-Quine hypothesis.