re: (bolger) widening holes . . .

  • Nels
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      From: Nels
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 10:44 AM
      Subject: Re: (bolger) widening holes . . .

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ~Edwin ~
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 10:24 AM

      Bill, I am a complete novice at this - but sometimes this can shed 'new light' on a situation. Anyway why does your tiller "waggle"? What becomes loose? Would not developing a better support for the tiller be easier. I have also heard of using a 'shock absorber' on the tiller, such as a bungee cord. We use a lot of bungees in canoeing which is mostly what I do. May not be seamanlike, but they work!

      Nels Arvidson