condoleance

  • Marco V. Masoni
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2001
      I was travelling for my job and only this morning I can read and write my e-mail. You know my english is terrible, but intenctionally I don't read Pippos' message, because I don,t want have any help by his correct english, I want you feel the fatigue to communicate the words of my hearth. The occidental world is now more, more little. I love my country, my Italy, but in theese days I'm american. I've suffered and cried with you. In all my life I never saw my people, all Italians, in big towns, in little villages, everywhere, so concordantly regreted.
      Marco Vinicio Masoni