New issue of Chebacco online

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2001
      There is a new issue of Chebacco online at http://www.chebacco.com

    • Richard Spelling
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13 5:46 PM
        This email is to let you know there is a new issue of Chebacco online at:
        http://www.chebacco.com

      • Richard Spelling
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2002
          This issue:
          Trailering the CLC - Richard Spelling
          The cruising season is OPEN! - Jamie Orr
          Chebacco Sailrite - Fraser Howell
          I get my kicks from Champlain - Phil Mead
          Take one homemade boat - Pat Spelling
          FOR SALE, sheet ply Chebacco
        • Richard Spelling
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
            New issue of Chebacco online at http://www.chebacco.com
          • Peter Lenihan
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
              Thanks for the notice Richard!
              I'll have to stop checking out the Chebacco news so often.Those
              pictures of your boat are driving me nuts!!!I have not stopped
              doodling the same pilothouse on the profile of the CHEBACCO 25 for
              weeks now.Do you have any idea how disruptive this is to my
              concentration on my dear WINDERMERE,not to mention my Pesky Crew?
              Well? Do Ya? It has gotten to the point where I feel like some low
              life cheating spouse and I ain't even married!
              So,at the risk of sounding like a complete raving masoscist,please
              continue to post lovely pictures of your boat in your wonderfully
              produced CHEBACCO NEWS.........for the love of God!!!!!
              Sincerely,
              Peter Lenihan,slipping in and out of delirium,absolutely dizzy from
              starring too long at this monitor,squirelling small amounts of coin
              away for his one day"other boat" when the oil reserves are all dried
              up and WINDERMERE is sold off to some pirate gang off the coast of
              Newfoundland after many years of pleasurable adventures,along the
              shores of the St.Lawrence.........whaaaaaaa! I want my mommy!!!!!