Tennessee & Idaho

  • edward haile
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2001
      I have followed the Tennessee/Idaho discussions here since the beginning and
      find my interest in these boats growing. The next step for me is to see
      them. I live in eastern Virginia. Does anybody have one of these boats
      within a day's drive? Two days' drive? Three? Help!

      Ed Haile
      Martha Jane "Terrapin"

    • Chuck Leinweber
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2001
        Ed:

        I sold my Tennessee to Seth Macinko in Connecticut: macinkos@...

        I am pretty sure he still has it, and would not mind showing it off.

        Chuck

      • edward haile

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2001
            ed...justasking.interested in selling Terrapin? Dan

            "edward haile" <ewhaile@...> wrote:

            >I have followed the Tennessee/Idaho discussions here since the beginning and
            >find my interest in these boats growing. The next step for me is to see
            >them. I live in eastern Virginia. Does anybody have one of these boats
            >within a day's drive? Two days' drive? Three? Help!
            >
            >Ed Haile
            >Martha Jane "Terrapin"

          • edward haile
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2001
              I guess every boat's for sale, Dan, depending on what you offer.

              Fact is, I am very pleased with her and not inclined to sell before I have a
              replacement. But it depends on what you offer.

              And for Edgar Williams, I have made some very crude copies of your materials
              and will return all items by mail.

              Ed Haile of "Terrapin"

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 10, 2001
                Ed....thanks....I just found and bought a bobcat close by, so I'm at least temporarily out of the market! thanks for your reply...Dan