Live chat - Micro-Sailboat UK

  • wserjeant@freenetname.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi,

      I now have a live chat facility on the Micro-Sailboat Web site.
      Whenever I am online (ie., most evenings GMT/BST) you will be able
      to contact me by going to the home page:
      http://www.micro-sailboat.co.uk
      By clicking on the blue icon near the bottom of the page you will be
      given direct access using your keyboard to communicate.

      I look forward to 'hearing' from you.

      Bill.