preglassed ply

  • wattleweedooseeds@bigpond.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      You can buy preglassed ply in australia, but it is expensive.
      I saw a 38' cat built with glassed ply. They ground off the seams
      back to bare wood where the tape was going to go. they say it saved
      money by allowing no epoxy waste and saved massive amounts of time
      and trouble not haveing to glass inside and upside down.The boat is a
      gem and lives on an open mooring.
      Cheers Paul