Panel shapes, bevels etc . . .

  • Samson Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi Guys,

      At the risk of sounding a slob, we modern-day home boatbuilders don't need
      to worry about precise bevel angles, ciggy-paper fits and so on. Thickened
      epoxy forgives all inaccuracies. Gaps as big as half an inch can be
      successfully (and strongly) bridged with peanut-butter consistency
      epoxy/wood-flour mix and a layer or two of glass.

      So don't let's agonise over something that's a non-problem. JFBI (Just
      build it!) ;-)

      Cheers,

      Bill (the guy who made the Gougeon brothers into zillionaires)