MAIB "Bolger On Design" articles, sorted by Vol/Issue

  • Roger Vaillancourt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2001
      Longtime lurker contributes!
      In the files section of Bolger2 I've just uploaded an HTML file that
      presents all the "Bolger On Design" articles listed today on the
      Messing About In Boats online index, and sorts them by volume/issue.
      It should be pretty handy if any of you find yourselves (as I often
      do) wondering "what MAIB issue was that sweet yawl sketch in?"

      The direct link (beware the word-wrapping gremlins) is:
      20MAIB%20sorting.htm

      Enjoy!
      YIBB,
      Roger Vaillancourt