Re: [bolger] Re: Champlain design

  • Johann H
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2001
      According to a fax I recieved from Mr. Bolger in August of 1999, the plans
      at that time were $300.00 US. Coincidentally, I just happened to have
      ordered a set of the plans yesterday. With regard to Han�s van Pelt, I
      spoke with him last summer about the building of his Champlain. Han�s
      offered to print his notes about the building for a fee of $5.00 Canadian to
      cover printing and mailing costs. I sent him a letter yesterday requesting
      them. When I last spoke with Han�s I was advised he doesn�t use the Internet
      � I�m not sure if this is still the case. His address is Box 40, Balderson,
      Ontario, K0G 1A0, Canada.

      Johann

      From: mkstocks@...
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Champlain design
      Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:44:44 -0000

      Hi -

      I have an address for this info, and I just sent an email message to
      myself to look it up when I get home.

      Mike