Another Oregon Messabout... AND a Wooden Boat Fest

  • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 12:35 AM
      The messabout will be July 14 at Sawyer's Landing on Yaquina Bay, about 4
      miles up the north bay road from Newport. There's camping available and the
      Mad Dog tavern is just across the road.

      The wooden boat festival is the Portland Wooden Boat Festival, July 28 & 29
      at the south end of the new Eastside Esplanade (wherever that is, I'm not
      familiar with the megalopolis) in east Portland. Apparently the nearest
      launch ramp is at Willamette Park in the Johns Landing area. For more info
      contact the show chairman, Jerry Estes <mariner@...>.

      There's a new mailing list for plotting Oregon messabouts and jawing about
      boats and boat gatherings:

      John <jkohnen@...>
      http://www.boat-links.com/
      If perfection were needed for friendship the world
      would be a wilderness for our love. <Thomas Jefferson>