RE: [bolger] re: cheap and dirty

  • Bruce Fountain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      wattleweedooseeds@...
      > When I was
      > chasing ply a year ago I looked locally-nothing. but we can order
      > 1/2 size sheets, cut for your convenience. I eventually ordered over
      > the phone ( and paid, unseen) some sheets of Isreali Gaboon.

      Hi Paul,

      next time you are in Perth you might want to check out Morgan's
      in Bibra Lake. They have a pretty good range from cheap indonesion
      stuff upwards. I bought some indonesion exterior last year (not for
      a boat) and I was pretty impressed: occasional voids, but small;
      nice smooth grain and at A$33 (that's about US$16) a sheet for 6mm
      you won't get much cheaper. They have some fancier stuff too, but
      that is out of my price range.

      Bruce Fountain
      brucef@...