Leaving

  • wwostar@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
      Help! I am going to be away for a long time. How do I
      unsubscribe, or cancel, or whatever?
      Bill Wallace in Texas
    • pvanderw@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        --- In bolger@y..., wwostar@a... wrote:
        > Help! I am going to be away for a long time. How do I
        > unsubscribe, or cancel, or whatever?
        > Bill Wallace in Texas

        The best thing to do is to go to the group on-line at

        function to set yourself to "no email/web only." That will stop the
        mail till you get back. You can check on the group anywhere you can
        get on the internet.

        Peter