Re: [bolger] Re: San Francisco Pelican

  • Michael Surface
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1 9:59 PM
      Julian

      I what is your problem? It seem like you are looking to start an argument.
      I find your tone to be somewhat strange. The Pelican is an interesting boat
      that has had a long successful history. The fact that many of us on this
      list are familiar with it shows that being interested in and respecting
      Boldger's designs has if anything increases our appreciation of good design.

      Michael Surface

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 2:16 PM
        michael , You know nothing about me yet you pass this B.S. to me as
        if you do , I frankly think you sound like an ass hole. if you want
        to continue, lets take it off line.julian--- In bolger@y..., "Michael

        bolger@y..., "Michael
        > >Surface" <msurface@h...> wrote:
        > > > Julian
        > > >
        > > > I what is your problem? It seem like you are looking to start
        an
        > >argument.
        > > > I find your tone to be somewhat strange. The Pelican is an
        > >interesting boat
        > > > that has had a long successful history. The fact that many of
        us on
        > >this
        > > > list are familiar with it shows that being interested in and
        > >respecting
        > > > Boldger's designs has if anything increases our appreciation of
        > >good design.
        > > >
        > > > Michael Surface

      • Chuck Leinweber
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2 3:44 PM
          >if you want to continue, lets take it off line

          Please! Take it offline.

          Chuck
        • Jeff Blunck
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2 3:58 PM
            I agree with Chuck, let's talk boat building! Not this gentlemen!

            I just updated my site at www.dreamwater.net/cosailor . We enjoyed a
            weekend of sailing so I posted some pictures of the lake so unfortunately I
            haven't had a chance to do a lot work on the Tennessee.

            I hope to paint the bottom (of the front half ) this week and turn it over
            to start working the cabin interior.

            Nothing fancy, in fact it think I may just go with pipe berths since they
            will swing up out of the way for storage. My guess is well sleep in the
            large cockpit more often than not. Especially if I get my side curtains
            done to keep the bugs out. The pipe berths will allow me to use the entire
            cabin for storage. They are well described in a book I bought. They look a
            lot easier to build that a plywood platform.

            Jeff

            > >if you want to continue, lets take it off line
            > >
            > Please! Take it offline.
            >
            > Chuck

            > - no flogging dead horses
            > - stay on topic and punctuate