Re: Chebacco News - Jamie's big night out

  • Larry Barker
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
      Jamie,
      Great story in Chebacco News. While the weather fooled you, I think your
      tale puts both your boat building and handling skills in a good light. It's
      amazing how long a night can get when the conditions get bad. We had a
      similar experience off the Columbia when we believed the weatherman instead
      of our eyes. Your description of the hissing wavetops brought it all right
      back.
      Larry