Re: 'Quick & Dirty' - Marine Luan - [bolger] Digest Number 550

  • cha62759@traverse.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2001
      Hi Ron,
      There is a local mill in Traverse City MI, "Rare Earth Hardwoods"
      formerly BRE Hardwoods. They have an ad in the current "Woodenboat"
      page 159. Years ago in Denver I built the center hull of trimaran
      using Brynzeel Okoume and had it shipped from Harbor Sales. It cost
      some believe me but it was to be a goldplater. Check the ads in WB,
      there may be a source not to far. Once your in your truck whats a
      couple of hundred miles. I see an ad for South Jersey Lumberman's Inc,
      Mays Landing, NJ (www.sjlumbermans.baweb.com) Is that anywheres near
      Philadelphia?

      BobChamberland