Bolger Perfect Skiff

  • Fritz Funk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      Any other builder's of Bolger's "Perfect Skiff" aka "Common Sense Skiff"
      out there? I've heard of three builders so far: George Fulk, John Tuma, and
      Robert Gibeau. If Robert Gibeau is out there or anyone has contact
      information for him please let me know!

      Thanks,

      --Fritz

      Fritz Funk
      Email: fritzf@...
      Phone: (H): (907)780-4261 (W):(907)465-6113
      Snail: P.O. 6017 Sunset Street, Juneau, AK 99801-9728
      My Boat Page: http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/Boats/Boats.htm
      (Current Project: Sneakeasy, a Phil Bolger Power Sharpie)
      B-24 Aircrew "Roger the Lodger": http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/B24/