Re: Marco and Peace

  • Michael Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      Pippo;

      you need not translate the message from Marco. Why all we need to do is us
      bablefish. Look at the fine translation it gave me:

      Oddio, if just you had dirti that appeals to me said a lie to you, is
      similar those antichi instruments in order to rebuke the wool, would seem a
      machine for the working of the fish until the finished product, from prow
      the tonni enter and from breast the scatolette exit. Remember me those bowls
      in order to empty bilges, as they are called, sassuole? Si', insomma one
      sassuola for giants, from ocean-going liner. Or, eliminated the useless one
      I block of the cabinotto central, could become one boat-lucks: it is not
      necessary a pitot tube to you, you have already the Pitot boat, and, always
      eliminated the cabinotto it seems the reinvenzione of... ponte.(sicuro that
      servant in order to navigate from one side to the other and in order not to
      walk from one side to the other) Insomma, pippo, does not make me to drive
      crazy, but if it appeals to to you... every scarafone it is beautiful to
      pap´┐Ż its. Hello and amused:-)))

      With Mark affection.

      P.S. It would just appeal to to know comne you to me the caversti if you
      wanted tradurmi
      <<

      Now if you would only help me with the English

      michael