Exchanging plans

  • Giuseppe 'Pippo' Bianco
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2001
      And since I'm here, if anybody on the list has an unused set of AS19
      plans to exchange with several unused sets of original plans in my
      hand (Bobcat, Long Micro, Micro, Chebacco, NIS 18', Tiki 21'), just
      let me know...
    • richard@spellingbusiness.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2001
        --- In bolger@y..., "Giuseppe 'Pippo' Bianco" <pippobianco@t...>
        wrote:
        > And since I'm here, if anybody on the list has an unused set of
        AS19
        > plans to exchange with several unused sets of original plans in my
        > hand (Bobcat, Long Micro, Micro, Chebacco, NIS 18', Tiki 21'), just
        > let me know...
      • Glenn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2001
          wrote:
          > And since I'm here, if anybody on the list has an unused set of
          AS19
          > plans to exchange with several unused sets of original plans in my
          > hand (Bobcat, Long Micro, Micro, Chebacco, NIS 18', Tiki 21'), just
          > let me know...

          Hi Pippo

          I will suggest one boat to you. It is a very pretty, but vastly
          different boat than the Micro. I bought the plans for it but changed
          my mind to build the Micro (Maybe the Navigator) because I will be
          doing a little blue water cruising. I think it has a draft of 1'
          with the board up, 3' down. You can learn all about it at:

          http://www.stevproj.com/PocketYachts.html

          If you like it, I have a six month old set of plans with the two
          vidios they include that I would love to trade for a newer set of
          Micro plans.

          My wife and I are retiring in a few years (I'm 52 now--Ouch) and are
          working on our dream of selling our home and stuff and living on
          board a few years. NoNO not on the Micro!!

          I love those Bolger boats. Good luck to you and happy building.

          Glenn Powell