Integrated small boats Web sites

  • wserjeant@freenetname.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2001
      Although not strictly Bolger in content, I thought members of this
      group may like to know that it is my intention to integrate three of
      my small boat Web sites; meanwhile links to them can be found at:
      www.btinternet.com/~w.serjeant

      The current URLs will function for some months to come.

      I hope you will continue to find them useful and enjoyable.

      Bill S