Re: Chebacco self-steering

  • William Samson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2001
      Hi,

      My experiences of self steering the Chebacco concur
      with what everyone else has said. In saummary:

      It only works when going to windward.

      Moving your weight around can upset it.

      I've used it in light, steady winds only. I've had
      spells of 20 minutes or more when I haven't had to
      touch the tiller - very handy for having a sandwich
      and a coffee!

      Bill