Re: black skimmers and martha janes

  • cha62759@traverse.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
      Hi Steve,
      Mr Bolger discusses the Martha Jane design in "Boats With an Open
      Mind". I have the feeling that this is an edited version of an earlier
      article but can't place where I might have seen it.

      You might be interested in the article "Shoal Draft Mecca", "Small
      Boat Journal", Dec/Jan 1988. This is an article about a cruise in a
      chartered Black Skimmer on Florida Bay.

      Bob Chamberland