Re: 30 odd boats

  • garth@breakawaybooks.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2001
      --- In bolger@y..., c_i_becker@y... wrote:
      > Any chance you could use your scanner for the following pages?
      > >
      > > It has full building plans and notes for "Skillygallee," a nice-
      > > looking 29' cruising sharpie.
      > >
      > > Africa 28'8" gaff cruising cutter
      > > Palo de Agua 35'4" Caribbean singlehander
      >
      > Post them on Bolger2?
      >
      > Can't get Diff Boats anywhere around here....
      >

      > Chris B.
      ---------------------------------------

      Hi Chris --

      I'd feel a little weird posting all the pages for those boats in
      their entirety. It'd be too flagrant a violation of Bolger's
      copyright. But maybe I could post a low-res image file of just the
      lines drawing for each -- would that suffice? Or send me your mailing
      address and I could photocopy them and mail them to you. It's a fine
      line to draw -- probably an absurd line to draw -- but I'd feel more
      comfortable doing that.

      All best,
      Garth