Re: A flat-bottomed boat for flat, bottom fish

  • djost@ma.ultranet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
      Great story David.
      My summer break happens in about 2 weeks. I can't wait to get in
      on the action! My Diablo is set up for bass, blues, and fluke
      fishing off the Chatham flats. I just need a day off to get the
      action in. June 14th?

      congratulations on your fishing trip, the Fluke is perhaps the best
      eating fish in the Northeast!
      David Jost

      <snip>