Re: Another Micro

  • Mike Wagner
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2001
      It's possible - something to think about anyway.
      Where can I get the details? Like exactly where? Fees? Dockage?
      Anchorage? Facilities? (Creature comforts are a little tough to come
      by in a Micro.)

      Thanks for your comments.

      Capt. Mike
      (the Old Voyager)

      --- In bolger@e..., peter lenihan <ellengaest@b...> wrote:
      > Capt.Mike,
      > Lovely Micro you have there and welcome to the group!!I notice
      you have New York regi-numbers on your boat.Any chance you might be
      willing to come to the Lake Champlain Bolger Messabout to be held the
      weekend of August 4 and 5 ?!?!?!?! I would cherish the chance to
      eyeball another Micro up close and have lately begun to feel like an
      unfit father to my Micro since I have deprived her the chance to meet
      some of her siblings.
    • ellengaest@boatbuilding.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2001
        Capt.Mike,
        For details,may I refer you to messages 9710,9541 and 9564.In
        fact,most of the messages posted around that time from David Cassidy
        are full of info and pictures relating to the location.
        Enjoy the read and hope you can join us with your MICRO!
        Sincerely,
        Peter Lenihan

        --- In bolger@y..., "Mike Wagner" <mwagner@f...> wrote:
        > It's possible - something to think about anyway.
        > Where can I get the details? Like exactly where? Fees? Dockage?
        > Anchorage? Facilities? (Creature comforts are a little tough to come
        > by in a Micro.)
        >
        > Thanks for your comments.
        >
        > Capt. Mike
        > (the Old Voyager)
      • David Cassidy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2001
          Mike -

          The closest facilities are at the north end of Town Farm Bay. The marina
          there is Point Bay Marina, and their number is 802-425-2431. They are booked
          up with long-term customers, so if you are looking for a transient slip or
          mooring, it isn't too early to call them for the first weekend in August.

          The next closest marina facilities are in Essex, NY (about 5 miles north of
          Kingsland Bay) or Westport, NY (about 7 miles south of K Bay).

          The chart you want to look at is #14783.

          David

          Just finishing the snappy, new rope rub rail and painted name on "Whispering
          Jesse," now a truly elegant Elegant Punt (at least from 10 feet away or so),
          getting all fancied up for the Lake Champlain Bolger Messabout, August 4 and
          5!