Re: Where's the beef?

  • kayaker37@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
      Here is a link to the master artile list. He has two articles on Hull
      Design Defects which also talk about plywood and fiberglass design
      defects. I just glanced them over, but he seems to point out the need
      for appropriate sized fillets at bulkhead intersections, and other
      goodies. Plenty of good reading ahead.

      http://www.yachtsurvey.com/articleslist.htm

      Paul

      --- In bolger@y..., ellengaest@b... wrote:
      > Thanks for the link kayaker37..........I suppose that for those who
      > have read through the article,plywood and epoxy ain't lookin' so
      bad