Re: Where's the beef?

  • ellengaest@boatbuilding.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 9:46 AM
      Thanks for the link kayaker37..........I suppose that for those who
      have read through the article,plywood and epoxy ain't lookin' so bad
      anymore!
      I've gone ahead and printed a few copies of it to bring down to the
      club this weekend.I figure I just have to leave it hanging around the
      bar for the weekend and who knows.......might"scare" up some offers on
      my Micro before too long.:-)......
      Peter Lenihan

    • kayaker37@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1 10:35 AM
        Here is a link to the master artile list. He has two articles on Hull
        Design Defects which also talk about plywood and fiberglass design
        defects. I just glanced them over, but he seems to point out the need
        for appropriate sized fillets at bulkhead intersections, and other
        goodies. Plenty of good reading ahead.

        http://www.yachtsurvey.com/articleslist.htm

        Paul