Re: Can I hitch a ride??

  • ellengaest@boatbuilding.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hmmmmmmmmm,if I am lucky enough to have not sold my MICRO by
      October,you may wish to stop over in the"Paris of North
      America"(Montréal) instead of Toronto before heading off to
      Cleveland.We could spend at least a day sailing ourselves silly on the
      mighty St.Lawrence.Bring some warm bits of clothing in case Indian
      Summer skips town.I'll take you up on the beer(provided it comes from
      over there!) and can keep us from going hoarse in the throat with some
      delicious earthy red wine,followed by a smokey Port and all sent to
      bed with a sweet Irish liqueur going by the adventurous sounding name
      of Celtic Crossing.Such treats will need a firm bottom of over-ripened
      cheese and fresh bread to maintain there health as our body and
      thoughts are gently carried along past the,by then,eruption of fall
      colours hemming the shoreline.I will provide these too!!
      Anyway,just something you may wish to consider while there is still
      time to perhaps modify your itinerary.
      Sincerely,
      Peter Lenihan...enjoying a day off!!.....yippee!!!!!!!!

      --- In bolger@y..., <daniel.curnutte@r...> wrote:

      > I'm hoping to head over to the States for a little while in early
      October... I
      > will probably flying into Toronto and spending most of my time in
      Cleveland (I
      > know.. Cleveland... Don't ask..) . Is there a fellow Micro owner who
      might be
      > able to take me out for a sail... I would be very grateful and I'm
      sure there is
      > a beer in it for somebody...
      > Regards
      > Daniel
      >
      > This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for
      the addressee
      > only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not
      use, disclose,
      > reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication.
      If you have