Re: [bolger] Can I hitch a ride??

  • daniel.curnutte@royalmail.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      I'm hoping to head over to the States for a little while in early October... I
      will probably flying into Toronto and spending most of my time in Cleveland (I
      know.. Cleveland... Don't ask..) . Is there a fellow Micro owner who might be
      able to take me out for a sail... I would be very grateful and I'm sure there is
      a beer in it for somebody...
      Regards
      Daniel

      This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee
      only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use, disclose,
      reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication. If you have
      received this in error, please contact the sender and then delete this email
      from your system.
    • ellengaest@boatbuilding.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
        Hmmmmmmmmm,if I am lucky enough to have not sold my MICRO by
        October,you may wish to stop over in the"Paris of North
        America"(Montréal) instead of Toronto before heading off to
        Cleveland.We could spend at least a day sailing ourselves silly on the
        mighty St.Lawrence.Bring some warm bits of clothing in case Indian
        Summer skips town.I'll take you up on the beer(provided it comes from
        over there!) and can keep us from going hoarse in the throat with some
        delicious earthy red wine,followed by a smokey Port and all sent to
        bed with a sweet Irish liqueur going by the adventurous sounding name
        of Celtic Crossing.Such treats will need a firm bottom of over-ripened
        cheese and fresh bread to maintain there health as our body and
        thoughts are gently carried along past the,by then,eruption of fall
        colours hemming the shoreline.I will provide these too!!
        Anyway,just something you may wish to consider while there is still
        time to perhaps modify your itinerary.
        Sincerely,
        Peter Lenihan...enjoying a day off!!.....yippee!!!!!!!!