[bolger] Re: Lead me not into temptation

  • David Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      >I thought the entire point of groups like this is to lead people INTO
      >temptation. Just like me to miss the point. However, the forecast for
      >today is winds down to about 15, and with some of the weird solar
      >radiation that we have had so little of lately.

      It's sunny here (Montauk) but the wind is WNW at 20K. There are fish
      swarming up and down the beach about 800 yards out, my reels on my
      surfcasting and trolling rods are freshly spooled with new line, and
      I finally got a casting reel to put on a stealhead rod that will make
      a great outfit for casting to fish from my little boat.

      But this wind!!! Fish, lots of fish within easy range, but I dare not
      with this offshore breeze. Too much wind to solo the scooner either.
      Wind is supposed to drop this evening, but there's rain on the way.
      Aargh! I already mowed the lawn, I might be force to paint (!)

      YIBB,

      David

      CRUMBLING EMPIRE PRODUCTIONS
      134 West 26th St. 12th Floor