Re: [bolger] access to bolger's plans (was tears in paradise)

  • Michael Surface
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2001
      >From: stephen@...
      >To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [bolger] access to bolger's plans (was tears in paradise)
      >Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 18:21:38 -0000
      >
      >I've mostly been lurking around here, but after reading some of the
      >posts re "tears in paradise" I decided to throw in my two cents.

      I have been quite up to now also but here is my two cents. I would have
      never known who Phil Bolger was or anything about his boats if it where not
      for Common Sense Boat's web site. Because of CSB and other web sites I
      purchased "Boats with An Open Mind" and plans for the Brick from CSB. I
      feel that PCB&F (particularly Susan) think that the web sites are causing
      them lost to income and wish they would go away. I feel that this is a case
      of "be careful what you wish for" and if these sites disappeared they would
      really lose business.

      Michael Surface