Re: Tears in paradise..........

  • j.c.ewing@home.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26 11:16 PM
      "We actually like 'hard FAX'for a 'private channel' as we like to
      touch paper and a written record of essential communication."

      This is what Suzanne wrote on PCB's behalf in message 3129 (Feb. 24,
      2000), found in the Group Archives. It was only after PCB&F stopped
      participating that I joined this Group but I have found it
      interesting with regard to CSD/CSB and such issues to look back at
      what Phil/Suzanne have had to say here. They are not always entirely
      coherent but, for other relative newbies, I suggest messages 1233,
      1250, 1375, 1659 and 1796. It was in the last listed that I found
      this intriguing (to me, at least) note by Suzanne:

      "...we can't afford 'office-help', and thus are fully involved in
      every aspect of this small design firm. Since Phil made an offer
      in '93 Susanne could not refuse, and Susanne saved Phil's life in '94
      (really!!), the bond has been strong, the work increasingly shared
      and everything private and business a 'two-some'. Clearly not
      everybody's cup of tea."

      Can anyone tell me how "Susanne saved Phil's life in '94"? Sounds
      like a good story.

      John