Here's another one

  • Giuseppe 'Pippo' Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2001
      Well, it seems that the PCB vs CSB/CSD war has been the first of a
      series. Immediately after that, there was James Wharram flaming the
      PCA, and now Bruce Roberts is nastily warning against Bruce Roberts
      International (which is still on line and selling). Probably a virus
      is spreading. It should be me: two years ago I bought a set of plans
      from BRI, but at that time I checked with Bruce Roberts in person and
      he hadn't any problem. Seriously, it appears that the head offices
      are getting more and more uncomfortable with agents that have
      contributed to make their designs available to a much wider public...