Re: drilling lead...here's how

  • djost@ma.ultranet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2001
      Carron,
      This is wonderful. I love the addition of correct terminology for
      drill bits being "twist drills"
      I will give this method a try. Although, working with a 7/64
      twist drill (see, I am a quick learner) is akin to "milking a mouse".
      I do have an ample supply of WD40 on hand (as well as duct tape) to
      accomplish the job.

      Thank you for your support. All I need now is a little time to
      accomplish the task.
      David Jost