Re: divine inspiration

  • djost@ma.ultranet.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 11:39 AM
      --- In bolger@y..., "Michael Surface" <msurface@h...> wrote:
      > David
      >
      > Remember Noah!

      Yes, I know that Noah was the first boatbuilder of noteable fame. He
      was an amateur and today could not become a licenced naval architect,
      go figure. We also know that Jesus walked on water to visit the
      fishermen. We do not know what kind of boat they were in as the
      details are sketchy, but I bet that it was similar to the clam skiff.
      (there got Bolger boats in!).

      David Jost
      "Leaving work early to epoxy"