Depoe Bay Appreciation

  • John Ewing
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      I just want to express my appreciation to some of the great people I chatted with at the Depoe Bay Wooden Boat Festival and Crab Feed this past weekend, among them (in no particular order) John Kohnen, Larry Barker, Jim Chamberlin, Bill Storch, Jim Cooper, Terry Lesh, Roger Fletcher, Dave and Linda Ward, Harvey Golden and, of course, Alan Woodbury and Jamie and Les Orr, with whom I drove down. Saturday was a day of camaraderie, beautiful boats (not least of which was Jamie's Chebacco), impressive workmanship and (for me, at least) learning. Sunday was a day of (what can I say?) rain. But no storms or squalls in 2002, right?

      John