Karl James' Headwater 18

  • shansen@tiac.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 5:20 PM
      Since Tracy O'Brien has been mentioned here in regards to his Kayleigh
      (a sweet design I'd like to get around to building someday - no
      matter whether it's a flatiron, power sharpie or whatever), Karl
      James did what I thought was a rather handsome treatment of O'Brien's
      Headwater 18 with pilot house and small aft cabin for sleeping.
      Pictures of the boat appeared in MAIB and/or WoodenBoat and Karl was
      nice enough to send me some photos of the boat back in 1993. Karl
      eventually built the Michalak Jewelbox but I've wondered how the H18
      worked out and what happened to it.

      Steve