Re: Okay, I want to stir the Pot!

  • ellengaest@boatbuilding.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2001
      Chris,
      I'm too old(by your standards) to join in what sounds like one
      huge"lost weekend" of fun but if I could I would insist that the
      nubile females cease and desist from "sunning her deck".Instead,the
      order of the day would be for some serious moonings of the deck.Even
      the scantiest of attire would be frowned upon!!!!!!!!!
      Just a thought....;-D
      Peter Lenihan