Number of Bolger Boats Built

  • phillip_lea@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28 6:45 AM
      I added a table in "Database" where a member can record their Bolger
      boat accomplishments. Add to it if you desire.

      Phil Lea
    • Michael Surface
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28 9:26 AM
        Phil

        Great idea I added my brick to the list and urge everyone on the list to add
        their boats. I will be very ineteresting to see the types of boat that
        everyone have. I also see this a resource for someone planing to build a
        boat they can see who has already done it and contact them for more
        information.

        Michael Surface

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 28 3:16 PM
          I made an error on the building dates of my Michalak Toto, should
          read - began 1999, completed 2000. The database won't let the
          original poster edit the post.
          Jake

        • phillip_lea@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 29 11:56 AM
            Altered editing capabilities to include group members.
            Can you edit now?

            Phil Lea

          • gunkholer@home.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 29 4:51 PM
              Phil,
              Your changes worked fine. I made the correction to my entry,
              thanks very much.
              Jake

              --- In bolger@y..., phillip_lea@y... wrote:
              > Altered editing capabilities to include group members.
              > Can you edit now?
              >
              > Phil Lea
              >
              > --- In bolger@y..., gunkholer@h... wrote:
              > >
              > > I made an error on the building dates of my Michalak Toto, should
              > > read - began 1999, completed 2000. The database won't let the
              > > original poster edit the post.
              > > Jake
              > >
              > > --- In bolger@y..., phillip_lea@y... wrote:
              > > > I added a table in "Database" where a member can record their
              > Bolger
              > > > boat accomplishments. Add to it if you desire.
              > > >
              > > > Phil Lea
            • sam betty
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 30 7:03 PM
                Built a Teal 12 years ago.  First boat.  Sold it after two years.  After several more boats from other sources, built a Tortoise two years ago.  Still have the Tortoise

                Bolger rules!!!
                - no cursing, flaming, trolling, or spamming
                - no flogging dead horses
                - add something: take "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.
                - stay on topic and punctuate
                - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts

              • StepHydro@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 30 8:08 PM
                  My brother built a Teal, oh, 'bout 15 years ago. Gave it a Viking funeral.

                  Carron