Bolger's Web Site

  • nettech22407@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2001
      Sometime back there was a postin regarding a website that Bolger was
      having made.

      Has anyone heard anything further?
    • aprophet@iexaltmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
      • Chuck Leinweber
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
          They have a domain name, but nothing else. I don't know what the problem
          is:

          http://www.philipcbolger.com/

          Chuck

        • nasplundh@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2001
            According to an interview with PCB in the latest Small Craft Advisory,
            they "keep getting distracted." Also, putting up 660+ designs is a big
            task....