[bolger] Re: New member of Group: Black Skimmer owner

  • Hwal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 3, 1999
      In a message dated 12/3/1999 8:33:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      ghartc@... writes:

      << Just joining: my boat is a Bolger Black Skimmer, rescued from neglect
      about
      >8 years ago in Annapolis and restored. Cruised Northern Chesapeake for
      >several years, now trailered across-country to Tacoma WA with plans for
      >weekending in Puget Sound. Will discuss my designs for mast-tabernacle (has
      >made raising the mainmast much easier), mast and boom crutches for
      >trailering, and multi-part leeboard-hoisting tackle with any interested
      >owners. >>
      Greetings - Somehow I didn't get your name in this post - don't know why.
      Some of these items interest me since I'm finishing up a martha jane - How
      did you set up the multi part leeboard hoisting tackle? I'm just about ready
      to try the same thing. I'm also considering a dual axel trailer - any
      experience there? Steve Anderson
    • BruceHallman
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 14, 2014
        David, congratulations on the Oldshoe build.  How exciting!

        On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:36 AM, <dir_cobb@...> wrote:

        David
        Santiago, Chile

        _