[bolger] Re: Pirogue photos

  • David Lewis
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 1999
      If you don't get them in the vault, I'd like to receive email copies too.

      dlewis@...

      david wrote:

      > John,
      > Okalydokaly, I will do that. But considering my history with photography, don't be surprised if the damned things don't go through. I'll get my teenaged daughter (Sera, the computer czarina) on the job right now (I'd do it myself, but I don't know which hole in this computer I'm supposed to hammer the pictures into),
      > daavid
      >
      > John Bell wrote:
      >
      > > Why not post them to the Vault for all of us to enjoy?

    • Phillip Tucker
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2001
        Hey Group, Tried to post some pics of my Pirogue. Will someone let me know
        if it works? Thanks, Phil
        Message 3 of 7 , May 9, 2001
          Phil-

          Good looking boat! But you forgot all the fun pieces like the sailing rig
          and the rowlock outriggers. ;o)

          http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/roll.asp?Key=3745199874380808

          --
          John <jkohnen@...>
          http://www.boat-links.com/
          Message 4 of 7 , May 10, 2001
            John, I didnt forget! I just couldnt wait to get the thing wet! The "fun"
            pieces are coming along. :) Phil